Christian Media Publishing (PTY) Ltd (hereafter referred to as CMP) maintains this website to stimulate an interest in, and to improve public access to information about the Christian belief. We aim to keep the information on this site accurate and updated. Any errors brought to our attention, will be attended to.
Christian Media Publishing, however, cannot accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever regarding the material on this site.
We wish to state the following:
- The material on this website is of a Christian nature and intends to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- This material is not necessarily of a professional nature. (Anyone who needs specific advice, should consult a suitably qualified professional, e.g. a pastor, minister, priest or pastoral psychologist.).
- Neither is the content found here necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date https://apothekefurma...
- CMP cannot guarantee that all documents available on this site exactly represents an original or official text.
- The content on this site may sometimes be linked to external sites over which CMP does not have control and therefore assumes no responsibility; We endeavour to minimise disruption caused by technical errors. However, some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. CMP cannot accept responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using the site or any linked external sites.
Visitors to the CMP website are allowed to make copies of or store on their personal computer content found on this site provided it is for personal and non-commercial use.